Chinese food is something I miss quite a bit on the keto diet, especially Chicken fried rice. So what better way to rid the craving than to create a keto fried rice. I’ve put together this delicious keto recipe with chicken, mushrooms, green peppers and using cauliflower rice we’ll create our dish. Hope you enjoy the recipe.
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
If you like the show then support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/164271367204477
Macros for 1 serving
Net Carbs: 6g
Total Carbs: 11g
Recipe makes 2 servings.
– 300 grams Cauliflower Rice (Cooked)
– 150 grams Boneless Chicken Thighs (Chopped into small pieces)
– 50 grams White Mushrooms (Sliced)
– 50 grams Green Peppers (Capsicum)
– 20 grams Spring Onion (White and Green Separated)
– 9 grams Chopped Garlic
– 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
– 1 Tsp White Vinegar
– Salt & Pepper
– 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 2 Eggs
1. Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper
2. Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in the wok, Make an omelet from the eggs and scrambled or chop up.
3. In the same wok heat another tbsp of oil and fry the spring onion white, garlic and chicken
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Add in the mushrooms and green peppers and cook
6. Add in the cooked cauliflower rice and chopped egg
7. Add in the soya sauce and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes more
8. Finish with spring onion greens.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Merchandise ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Support the show and get yourself a HK T-Shirt from
HK Mugs: http://todphod.com/product-category/demonstealer/
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website & Social Media ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website → https://www.headbangerkitchen.com
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
Twitter → https://www.twitter.com/HKTweets666
Instagram → https://instagram.com/headbangerskitchen/Reblogged 7 months ago from www.youtube.com